This PCI Express based EPP/ECP/SPP parallel card adds two IEEE 1284 parallel ports to your PC, with support for parallel data communication at speeds of up to 1. 5 Mbps: - up to 3 times faster than built-in parallel ports! Installation is a breeze with support for Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista. Plus, IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral. The 2 port PCI Express Parallel Adaptor card is a complete dual profile solution, providing both standard bracket and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications. Backed by StarTech.Com’s Lifetime Warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support.
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.0a
- Data transfer rate up to 1.5MB/Sec
- Supports Standard Parallel Port(SPP), Enhanced Parallel Port(EPP) & Enhanced Capability Port(ECP)
- Standard and low profile bracket included
- Supports Standard Parallel Port(SPP), Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP), & Enhanced Capability Port (ECP)
- Use existing parallel devices with PCI Express systems
- Lightweight, convenient to carry