Designed to provide superb performance on air or liquid, the ROG Poseidon graphics card incorporates DirectCU H2O to give you the flexibility and freedom of choice. Liquid cooling has been a choice for many PC enthusiast as a efficient means of heat removal and increased overclocking potential of carefully selected hardware. However, custom water cooling solutions can be difficult and costly, as original cooling solutions have to be removed and fitted with waterblocks. The ROG team engineered the Poseidon with revolutionary DirectCU H2O to give you the best of air and liquid cooling- providing total flexibility whether you are looking to liquid cool now or later. Venturing into liquid cooling with the Poseidon reduces GPU temperatures by up to 27°C and enjoy ultra-stable overclocking! DirectCU H2O is a hybrid thermal solution that combines the vapor chamber and water channel with standard G1/4- inch threaded fittings to easily accommodate existing liquid cooling equipment. With liquid, DirectCU H2O achieves up to 2 times(27°C) lower temperatures while reducing noise- up to 3X quieter. Unique fan design extends longevity by 25% by increased dust and particle resistance while efficiently dissipates heat for optimal performance. ROG Poseidon GTX 980 features a 10-phase Super Alloy Power along with acclaimed DIGI+VRM (voltage -regulation module). DIGI+ VRM is a digital voltage regulation that provides ample room for overclocking and performance tuning while reducing power noise by 30%. Along with Super Alloy Power specially formulated concreted chokes and harden MOSFETs to withstand greater stress and heat, Poseidon GTX 980 also uses Japanese-made black metallic solid-state capacitors for 20% better temperature endurance and 5 times longer lifespan.
- DirectCU H2O: 2X cooler with water cooling. 15% Cooler with air cooling
- DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power: deliver 30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
- Japanese-made black metallic capacitors: 20% better temperature endurance and 5X longer lifetime usage
- ROG LED light: pulsate in glorious red when the card is active
- GPU Tweak: modify clock speeds, voltage and more via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming: let you share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played