WebVPN supports both clientless and full-network-access SSL VPN capabilities. Clientless access uses a Web browser to connect to applications such as HTML-based intranet content, e-mail, network file shares, and Citrix. A Java-based application helper provides support for additional TCP-based applications that are not Web-enabled. WebVPN also supports the Cisco SSL VPN Client, helping enable dynamic full-network-access client remotely to virtually any application. Cisco Secure Desktop as part of WebVPN provides advanced endpoint security, offering data theft prevention even on private devices. WebVPN deployment is simple with Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (SDM) wizards. Cisco SDM also ds real-time monitoring and management of SSL VPN sessions.
- Advanced Endpoint Security-The Cisco Secure Desktop offers preconnection security posture assessment and a consistent and reliable means of eliminating all traces of sensitive data. It provides a secure location for session activity and removal of informa
- Broad application support for SSL VPN-The WebVPN solution offers extensive application support through its dynamically downloaded SSL VPN client for WebVPN, enabling network-layer connectivity to virtually any application. The solution delivers truly clie
- Comprehensive deployment scenario coverage-SSL and IPSec are complementary technologies that address unique user access requirements; both are necessary in order for a company to meet the needs of a diverse user base. Cisco IOS Software supports both IP S
- Simple, low, per-user pricing-The simple licensing structure of WebVPN (no added licenses for special features), combined with the consolidated technology platform, provides customers with unparalleled cost savings and competitive per-user pricing
- Ease of deployment with zero-touch remote endpoint management-Intuitive, Web-based Cisco SDM provides a simple interface to configure and monitor all remote-access users, providing ease of manageability across both IPSec and SSL VPN environments. Group-ba