The TP-LINK Redundant Power Supply (RPS) RPS150 is designed to maximize availability for business networks. RPS150 is used as a redundant power supply for TP-LINK RPS capable L2 and L3 Managed switches. When working with these switches, RPS150 provides a quick failover feature to ensure that the connected switches can work uninterrupted in the event of an internal power supply failure. Without any necessary configuration, RPS150 can be easily installed as an independent power supply unit, or placed inside RPS2 chassis which is designed to accommodate two RPS150s for rack-mounted installation. Overall, the system integration between TP-LINK's managed switches and RPS devices provides a resilient and highly accessible converged network at an affordable price.
- Redundant power supply for the switch's built-in power supply
- 100 to 240 Volts, 50 to 60Hz AC input range
- +12V/12.5A DC output
- LED status indicators (Power, Fan)
- Up to 150 watt output power
- Output over-voltage/under-voltage/short circuit/over-current protection
- Independent or rack-mounted installation