Tested and proven to meet demanding HP standards, the NC364T provides full driver support on a wide variety of ProLiant servers. The Adaptor ships with teaming drivers for all major operating systems, teaming utilities, multiple VLAN tagging capability, configuration utilities, and support for the optional HP ProLiant Essentials Intelligent Network Pack that proactively adapts to changes in the network infrastructure.
- Controller Two Intel 82571EB
- Power 1250 mA @ 12 V max
- IEEE 802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3u, 802.3x
- The NC364T permits segmenting network traffic to multiple switches to help IT organizations support unpredictable network demands and improve network data security and reliability
- Consolidating workloads and applications into fewer and fewer servers often necessitates the need for increased network adaptor bandwidth and physical ports
- For customers requiring added bandwidth, but are not ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet, the four 10/100/1000T ports offer the greatest port throughput for a ProLiant Gigabit Ethernet adaptor