Small form factor PCs based on mini ITX motherboards are a popular choice for gamers and home users. Their compact cases are much easier to transport to LAN parties than a standard desktop PC, and stylish designs with comparatively low power requirements make them a natural choice for home theater PCs. The ASUS GeForce GTX 970 DirectCU Mini is designed to maximize the potential offered by mini ITX motherboards by delivering high performance graphics. It uses an innovative DirectCU thermal design that combines a heat-spreading vapor chamber and the CoolTech Fan, which uses wide-angle airflow and venting to cool critical graphics card components. Award-winning DirectCU now includes custom vapor chamber technology and the new and advanced 360-degree CoolTech axial fan. Even in DirectCU Mini form, the proprietary design delivers up to 20% cooler temps and vastly quieter performance than reference. Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan: equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors. DirectCU Mini measures just 17cm in length - making it the perfect choice for compact gaming PCs. GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
- 1228 MHz engine clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
- DirectCU Mini with vapor chamber offers 20% cooler and Vastly quieter performance
- DirectCU Mini measures just 17cm in length -making it the perfect choice for compact gaming PCs
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak Streaming share on-screen action in real time - so others can watch live as games are played