Plextor, one of the leading companies for the development and production of reliable, high quality CD/DVD peripherals is expanding its range with its first external slot loading Double layer Dual Format drive. The PX-716UFL writes at 16X for DVD+R, 16X for DVD-R and 6X for DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL (Double Layer). The drive rewrites 8X DVD+RW and 4X DVD-RW. The PX-716UFL reads CD-ROMs at 48X and DVD-ROMs at 16X. The PX-716UFL comes in external version with a slot loading mechanism. The PX-716UFL provides a longer life span and increased durability, as there is no risk of a tray being broken. The PX-716UFL is supported by a Fast Warranty Service by Plextor, by which any inconveniences resulting from a defect are reduced to a minimum. The firmware is stored in FlashROM which makes it possible to quickly and easily upgrade to the latest version. CD TEXT is also completely supported. With the PX-716UFL, the user has a perfect all-in-one product for creating own home videos, back-ups, composition of photograph collections, saving music.
- IntelligentRecording: Use the drive's intelligence to get the highest quality • Auto-Strategy is an auto-adjustable writing technology to create a writing strategy during recording, enabling high quality recording on unknown media • IntelligentTilt adopts
- GigaRec: Record up to 1 GB with 90 minutes CDs
- SecureRecording: Secure your data with password protection (CD)
- Silent Mode: For silent operation and longer durability
- Q-Check: C1/C2 error test (CD), FE/TE test (CD/DVD), Beta/Jitter test (CD/DVD), PI/PO test (DVD), TA test (DVD)
- VariRec: Make audio CDs with a personal touch
- Buffer Underrun Proof: Stops Buffer Underrun errors