With some routers, all wired and wireless traffic, including VoIP, Video Streaming, Online Gaming, and Web browsing are mixed together into a single data stream. By handling data this way, applications like video streaming could pause or delay. With D-Link's Intelligent QoS Technology, wired and wireless traffic is analysed and separated into multiple data streams. These streams are then categorized by sensitivity to delay, so applications like VoIP, Video Streaming, and Online Gaming are given priority over Web browsing. This enables multiple applications to stream smoothly to your TV or PC. Create a wireless network to share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, or media players from greater distances in your home or office.
- Intelligent Wireless Prioritization Technology
- Xtreme N technology allows for farther home coverage
- Secure your wireless network using advanced WEP, WPA, or WPA2 encryption
- Easy to get started with D-Link's new Quick Router Setup Wizard
- Supports Good Neighbor Policy - will not interfere with other wireless networks
- Backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b devices including game consoles and digital media players