Need a quantum leap in office network capability? NETGEAR delivers a cost-effective solution – the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features – automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink – are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can’t ignore.
- 16 x 10/100Mbps switched ports
- MAC Addresses: 4000
- Queue buffer KBytes 320
- Store-and-forward packet switching
- Forward rate (10 Mbps): 14,800 packet per second
- Forward rate (100 Mbps): 148,000 packet per second
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max