A user-friendly graphics-based BIOS interface offers easier system tweaking and greater storage support. Management Information Systems can restrict users' access to confidential data, including enabling or disabling external USB devices or optical drives' data writing or reading capabilities. This also reduces the chances of incursions from viruses. It is integrated into the ASUS Business Suite 2.0 to provide complete control on unwanted devices management. ASUS commercial desktops come with a Kensington lock for additional asset management and security. Keeping your hardware and confidential data inside well protected. The F9 key allows you to use the recovery partition to restore your PC to its original working state. (Copying your data files and making note of any customized configuration settings before using the system recovery partition is required.
- Intel Celeron J1900 processor for enhanced energy efficiency
- Latest NVIDIA Graphics for optimized video calling experience
- Budget friendly solution with enhanced productivity
- Sleek and clean 1L compact PC with rotatable VESA-mount
- Rich array of I/O ports for a myriad of business peripheral devices