The 1230 IP Deskphone is a multi-line, premium intermediate-level desktop phone in the exciting 1200 Series IP Deskphones. Originally designed and optimized for small and medium-sized businesses, the 1200 Series IP Deskphones are now extended to enterprises, offering a competitive feature set with contemporary styling. The 1230 IP Deskphone is best suited for power users with advanced communication needs such as managers, knowledge workers and administrative assistants.
- Multi-line IP Deskphone supports up to 10 line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys.
- 9 lines x 25 character display with anti-glare screen combined with a flexible two-position adjustable foot stand, optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions.
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations
- Integrated headset and speakerphone -- supports a high-quality, two-way speakerphone (handsfree) and other optional headsets for executives or multi-tasking workers
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE or local AC power via power adaptor
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules (12-key LCD-based or 18-key LED-based)