Small form factor PCs based on mini ITX motherboards are a popular choice for gamers and home users. Their compact cases are much easier to transport to LAN parties than a standard desktop PC, and stylish designs with comparatively low power requirements make them a natural choice for home theater PCs. The ASUS GeForce GTX 960 Mini is designed to maximize the potential offered by mini ITX motherboards by delivering high performance graphics. It uses an innovative thermal design that combines a heat-spreading vapor chamber and the CoolTech Fan, which uses wide-angle airflow and venting to cool critical graphics card components. Small form factor PCs based on mini ITX motherboards are a popular choice for gamers and home users. Mini measures just 17cm in length - making it the perfect choice for compact gaming PCs. Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan: equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- 1253 MHz engine clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
- 20% Cooler and Vastly Quieter with exclusive Mini thermal solution
- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- GPU Tweak with XSplit Gamecaster Real-time and intuitive GPU clock boost, and live-stream your gameplay instantly