This 4-port USB 2.0 extender is an easy and inexpensive solution for creating workspace freedom. Now you can extend the distance of your USB 2.0 devices over a single Ethernet cable, up to 130ft (40m) over Cat5, or 165ft (50m) over Cat6. Overcome the 16ft USB cable length limitation to create a more flexible and efficient workspace. Now you can place up to four USB devices in remote locations away from the host computer system. Position your hard drive enclosure, printer, scanner, webcam and other popular peripherals right where you need them, to save time and enhance your productivity. Gain quick access to the USB devices you use most frequently. Often on the go? Use the two top ports for fast, easy connections to portable devices like flash drives, smartphones and tablets. Plus, you still have two front-facing ports for printers or other devices requiring a more permanent set-up. The versatile USB2004EXTV supports Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Set-up is easy with no additional drivers or software required, and the extender is backward compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.0 peripherals.
- Place your devices where you need them with this cost-effective USB extender
- Unique 4-port design with 2 ports on top for easy access
- OS independent for fast, hassle-free set-up
- Kit includes a transmitter and a 4-port hub receiver
- Supports transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible