The TL-WR802N is designed for use with tablets, smart phones, handheld game consoles and other portable electronic wireless devices. The devices, which can be powered by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer, can conveniently connect to the Internet and share the connection around an average sized room at 300Mbps. The device's tiny size makes it ideal for use on the road and is powerful enough to satisfy almost any basic wireless application requirement. The TL-WR802N is the perfect travel companion for anyone who needs fast, easy Internet access on the go. Portable and compact design easily fits into a pocket or the palm of your hand. Simply plug a hotel room's WAN cable into the port provided and enter a default password to instantly create a wireless hotspot in the room. TL-WR802N can be powered by an external power adapter or via a USB connection to a computer. When travelling, users can plug the TL-WR802N into computer's USB port and share Wi-Fi connection with family and friends. TL-WR802N supports Router (default), AP, Client, Repeater and WISP modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive wireless networking experience. TL-WR802N provides WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions, which can effectively and protect the wireless network. What makes the nano router more powerful is its Pre-Encryption function which sets the initial SSID and Password for users to protect their wireless security.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless speed up to 300Mbps
- Compact and portable, small enough to take on the go
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adaptor or USB connection to a computer
- Compatible with almost all 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Supports Router, AP, Client, Repeater and WISP operation modes
- Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions