This PCI Express USB 3.0 card offers a cost-effective upgrade that lets you add four USB 3.0 ports to your computer through a PCIe slot. It offers two external ports plus two internal USB 3.0 headers to help adapt your desktop or server to support a variety of USB 3.0 devices. With extra motherboard-style USB 3.0 headers you have the flexibility to add more internal USB 3.0 devices to your PC. When your existing headers are occupied, you can connect front panel hubs or card readers using this versatile alternative to costly motherboard and computer upgrades. For added convenience, the card integrates two external USB 3.0 ports, so you can plug in more devices such as external hard drives or printers. The USB 3.0 card is easy to install and requires no additional drivers or software in natively supported Windows 8.1 / 8 operating systems. Plus, it features a dual profile design that fits in standard or low-profile cases, so you can rest assured it will fit in your small form-factor system if needed. Connecting older peripherals isn't a problem either. So, there's no need to purchase new devices since the adapter card is backward compatible with your USB 2.0 and 1.x technology. This high-performance SuperSpeed USB 3.0 card supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is enhanced with UASP support, which can perform ~70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled enclosure.
- Flexibility to connect external and internal USB 3.0 devices and supports UASP
- Fast, hassle-free setup with Windows 8 native support, and fits into standard or low-profile systems
- Backward compatibility lets you save money and connect existing USB 2.0 and 1.x devices
- Transfer large files at lightning speed, with throughput support up to 5 Gbps
- Optional SATA power connector provides up to 900mA per port for high-power USB devices
- PCIe x1 interface, compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications
- Configured with full-profile bracket, half-height bracket included