Plug a flash drive into adjacent USB port, press the motherboard's dedicated Q-Code logger button and all ASUS Q-Code event logs for the current live session will be copied to the drive even with the system off. As the ASUS X99-WS/IPMI is meant for professional users who rely on non-stop operation, stable power delivery is critical. Real time power supply health detection helps prevent sudden system shutdown and provides hassle-free notifications should power delivery be insufficient. Additionally, LED messages on the board clearly indicate any relevant power issues in the event your system fails to boot. The ASUS X99-WS/IPMI' CPU socket includes extra pins that connect proprietary circuitry to extra contacts found on Haswell-E's land grid array (LGA). When combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature offers comprehensively-improved overclocking margins, especially under extreme liquid-nitrogen (LN2) overclocking. You'll enjoy better margins for memory overclocking, better comparative memory performance under the same frequencies, and better margins for CPU overclocking with minimal voltage drop - so you're able to push the latest processors and DDR4 memory beyond their limits! OC Socket is 100% compatible with the new Haswell-E LGA 2011-3 processors. Forget limits, break every performance barrier with OC Socket!
- Exclusive ASUS O.C Socket-Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond all expectations!
- Streamline Airflow Design-CPU and memory slots in a parallel arrangement providing optimized cooling
- Complete remote server management-Both ASMB8-iKVM and ASWM Enterprise offer overall remote management saving time and effort
- Supreme Power Solution - Premium components deliver industry-leading power efficiency
- Superb storage flexibility- onboard M.2, SATA Express and support for ASUS PIKE II cards