Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 7.5 combines Symantec antimalware technology with advanced heuristics to provide real-time email protection against viruses, spyware, phishing, and other malicious attacks while enforcing content filtering policies on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010 and 2013. In addition, Mail Security leverages Symantec Premium AntiSpam, powered by Brightmail technology, to stop 99 percent of incoming spam with less than one in 1 million false positives. It supports Hosted, Microsoft Hyper-V, or VMware virtualized Exchange server environments. Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange complements other layers of protection by preventing the spread of email-borne threats and enforcing data loss prevention policies.
- Upgraded antispam and antimalware components leveraging Symantec latest protection techniques
- Ability to scan messages in transit or on the mailbox to protect against email borne threats
- Powered by Premium AntiSpam, stopping 99 percent of spam with less than one in 1 million false positives
- Rapid release definitions and advanced heuristic technologies provide immediate protection
- Advanced content filtering protects sensitive information using pre-defined policies, regular expressions, attachment ?criteria, true file typing, and more