The palm-sized, standalone AXIS M7001 is designed for installation close to an analogue camera. It supports all types of analogue cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. AXIS M7001 is perfect for small and large analogue video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. Its small size also makes it ideal for use in discreet surveillance applications, for example, in retail stores and banks, and in camera housings. AXIS M7001 can deliver two simultaneous video streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility. The video encoder also provides video motion detection. AXIS M7001 is powered over Ethernet using the same cable as for data transmission, which simplifies installation. The video encoder can, in turn, feed power to the small covert camera that is included in the AXIS M7001 Covert Surveillance Kit.
- Compact and cost-effective
- Full frame rate in all resolutions
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG
- PTZ support
- Full frame rate in all resolutions and all compression formats
- Video motion detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service