The ATI FireGL V5600 has a one-year limited warranty or the remainder of the warranty of the HP product in which it is installed. Technical support is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone, as well as online support forums. Parts and Labour are available on-site within the next business day. Telephone support is available for parts diagnosis and installation. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- Unified Shader Architecture, enabling real-time realistic rendering of more complex datasets
- High Performance Stream Computing, to leverage the GPU parallel processing capability for compute intensive tasks such as physics, structural analysis and fluid dynamics
- Support for DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 advanced
- HDR rendering support with 16-bit per RGB component, enabling a wider spectrum of colour creating natural lighting and shading effects
- Two Dual Link DVI outputs, capable of driving ultra high resolution widescreen monitors generating a multi-monitor desktop of over 5000 pixels width
- Multi-display productivity with independent display resolutions and refresh rates