Quickly and easily create dynamic, animated titles for your next video project using LiveType 2.1 and its revolutionary LiveFont animated font technology. Tight integration means that when you make a change, LiveType projects automatically update in Final Cut Express 4. Mix up to 99 audio tracks in your movie, and further enhance your audio with real-time volume and audio filter adjustments. For documentary-style projects, use the voiceover tool to record narration in an audio track while your video plays. Author a DVD using iDVD, export your movie in QuickTime for your website, or send it back to your camcorder or deck for a fast connection to your HDTV home theater system.
- Apple Final Cut Express 4.0 Upgrade from Final Cut Express HD 1, 2, 3, 3.5
- Ability to import iMovie ’08 projects
- Editing of AVCHD, HDV and DV — NTSC and PAL — in a single Timeline
- AVCHD support (Intel-based Mac computers only)
- Support for FxPlug third-party plug-ins