Tripp Lite's B013-330 Cat5e KVM Extender Kit utilizes Cat5 cabling to extend your computer's Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse control up to 100 meters (330 ft.) away. The Cat5 KVM Extender Set comprises two units - the Transmitter (Local Unit) and the Receiver (Remote Unit). The Transmitter Unit contains local console ports, allowing the user to have both a local and remote console. The Receiver Unit contains Gain and Equalization knobs that allow the user to manually adjust the video parameters of the remote console. Users can easily optimize the video screen output via these mechanical knobs.
- Enables you to control a PS/2 or USB computer/KVM switch from a distance of up to 330ft (100m) away
- Can control the computer or KVM switch via both Local and Remote Consoles
- The remote connection is made using standard Cat5e cable
- Display mode of 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Shielded Cat5e cables provide better transmission integrity