Tripp Lite's B021-02R-17, 1U Dual Rail, Rackmount Console features an integrated 17" LCD panel, full 88-key keyboard, and touch pad, all in a 1U rackmountable housing. This unit allows the screen to remain open, while the keyboard portion is retracted into the rack. The console also features a USB 1.1 peripheral port on the front of the keyboard panel, allowing for the connection of devices such as an external mouse or flash drive. The included KVM cable kit allows for connection to a PS/2 or USB computer or KVM switch. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Integrated 17-in. LCD display, 99-key keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rackmountable housing.
- Features a USB 1.1 peripheral port on the front of the unit, allowing for the connection of devices such as an external mouse or flash drive.
- Dual rail configuration allows for the keyboard and LCD panel to slide independently of each other, which provides the ability to monitor computer activity while stowing keyboard module out of the way.
- Can be mounted in racks with a depth ranging from 22-in. to 34-in.
- Includes a USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cable Kit, allowing you to connect to a computer or KVM with either USB or PS/2 connectors.
- Compatible with all operating systems, and most KVMs with a VGA and USB or PS/2 ports.
- Back panel of the unit includes external VGA, PS/2 (x2) and USB (x2) ports for connecting an external console.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz.
- DDC, DDC2 and DDC2B emulation allows the video settings of the connected computer to be automatically adjusted for optimal display on the console monitor.
- Firmware upgradeable via the included firmware upgrade cable (RJ11 to DB9).
- Features keyboard commands for SUN keyboard emulation.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing