The Tripp Lite NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) with Virtual Media support connects to the HD15 port and USB ports on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Shielded Cat5e/6 patch cable can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch. A 1.52 m (5-ft.) Cat5e Shielded patch cable is included with the product. Supports Virtual Media, with data transfer rates up to 12Mbps.
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch, with virtual media support
- Supports virtual media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- Easy to install; no software needed
- No power supply required
- Allows a maximum distance of 30.5 m (100-ft.) from KVM to computer/server via Shielded Cat5e/6 cable
- Package includes a 1.52 m (5-ft.) Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable