With Tripp Lite's 2-Port DVI-D Video / Audio Splitter, you can display the same image from one computer on two DVI enabled monitors and speakers. Cascadable up to three levels of splitters, for multiple monitors. Includes a built-in signal booster to expand the distance between the splitter and connected monitors past the recommended 5 meter distance limitation. Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, and is HDCP compatible. Plug and Play...no software or drivers required. Optional mounting hardware allows wall mounting, post mounting, etc. TAA compliant for Government and Military purchases.
- Transmit a DVI-D Single Link video signal and 3.5 mm. audio signal to two sets of monitors and speakers
- Supports DVI Single Link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- HDCP, EDID, and DDC compatible
- Built-in signal booster allows you to extend the distance between the splitter and connected monitors past the 16 ft. (5 m.) distance limitation
- The number of connected monitors/speakers can be expanded by cascading up to three levels of splitters
- Plug and Play...no software or drivers required. Mounting hardware is included with the product, and allows it to be rackmounted, wallmounted or pole-mounted
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases