Tripp Lites B126-110 HDMI over Cat5 Active Extender Remote/Repeater Unit (Box-style) Extends and expands a Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat5 installation, allowing multiple monitors to be located at different points in a chain of up to 700 ft.Extends a 1080i (60Hz) signal up to 175 ft., or a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 125 ft. from the local transmitter unit to the first remote/repeater unit in the installation.Extends a 1080i (60Hz) signal up to an additional 175 ft., or a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to an additional 125 ft. from each remote/repeater unit to the next unit in the chain. In a full 4 level daisychain installation, a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 700 ft., or a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft. from the source to the last remote unit in the chain.Features a built-in Equalization control for video image adjustment, and Includes mounting hardware that allows the unit to be wall-mounted, rack-mounted or pole-mounted.
- Insert into your Tripp Lite B126-Series HDMI over Cat5 installation to increase the extension distance and/or add additional monitors
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables to connect to HDMI source and monitor.
- Connect up to three repeaters, with a receiver unit located at the end of the installation, for a total of 4 displays.
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel)
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
- HDCP compatible
- Mounting hardware is included that allows the B126-110 to be rackmounted, wallmounted or pole mounted
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play; No drivers required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases