The Tripp Lite B126-1A1 active extender kit is the perfect solution for those who need to extend a HDMI signal over a long distance with a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. In addition to connecting a remote display, the local unit also provides a HDMI output for connecting to a local monitor. When using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite N202-Series), the B126-1A1 can extend a 1080i (60Hz) signal up to 200 ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft.. The remote unit comes with a built-in Equalization setting, which allows for adjustment of the video image. No need to make separate purchases; the B126-1A1 kit comes with both local and remote units. Both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound are supported, as well as HDCP protected content. Mounting hardware is included for both the local and remote units, allowing them to be rackmounted, wallmounted or pole mounted. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- HDCP and 3D compatible
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel)
- Transmitter unit features an HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding repeaters
- Mounting hardware included
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases