The Tripp Lite B126-1A1-WP, Active Extender Wallplate Kit, is the perfect solution for those who need to extend a HDMI signal over a long distance with a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. When using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable ( Tripp Lite N202-Series ), the B126-1A1-WP can extend a 1080i (60Hz) signal up to 200 ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft. The remote unit comes with a built-in Equalization setting, which allows for adjustment of the video image. No need to make separate purchases; the B126-1A1-WP kit comes with both local and remote units. Both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound are supported, as well as HDCP protected content. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- HDCP and 3D compatible
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel)
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding repeaters
- Receiver unit features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases