The Tripp Lite B140-101-WP DVI over Cat5 Passive Extender Kit is the perfect solution for those who need a wallplate solution that extends a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 100 ft. from the source. When using 24Awg, solid wire Cat5e/6 cabling (Tripp Lite N022-01K-GY or N222-01K-GY), the B140-101-WP can extend a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 100 ft., or a 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) signal up to 50 ft.. Installation is quick and easy: Simply punch down Cat5e/6 bulk cabling between the two wallplates, and connect the wallplates to the source and monitor using standard DVI-D Single-Link cables (Tripp Lite P561-Series). The signal will be sent with perfect video quality. Wallplates mount in standard in-wall electrical boxes or surface mount boxes. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- 2 piece kit includes both local transmitter and remote receiver wallplates
- Extend a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 100 ft. at 1024 x 768 (60Hz), or up to 50 ft. at 1920 x 1080 (60Hz), when using 24Awg, solid wire Cat5e/6 cabling. (Tripp Lite N022-01K-GY or N222-01K-GY)
- No external power supply required.
- No software or drivers required.
- HDCP and DDC compatible
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.