Tripp Lite's high performance Flat Cat6 gigabit Ethernet patch cables are perfect for connecting your PC to a network in areas where space is tight. With all the reliability and performance of a standard Cat 6 patch cable, this 1.2mm thick cable is ideal for under-carpet, baseboard, etc, applications. Can be used in Cat5e installations as well. Cables comply with EIA/TIA 568 specifications and are UL rated. Flat design reduces NEXT( Near end crosstalk).
- Thin, Flat flexible cable for confined spaces
- Meets category 6 cabling standards
- High-quality copper wire and a shortened body plug design
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- EIA/TIA 568 Compliant
- Up to 1Gbps transfer rates