Tripp Lite's plenum-rated Cat6 patch cables are perfect for those long runs that require CMP-rated cabling in ceilings, walls, ducts, etc. Made with solid conductor cable, attenuation losses are greatly reduced over that of stranded conductor patch cables. Cables are pre-terminated with Cat6-rated staggered RJ45 plugs, and pliable snagless boots protect the RJ45 clip during pulls through tight locations. Cables are fully tested on Fluke test equipment to ensure cables meet or exceed Category 6 requirements.
- CMP plenum-rated, pre-terminated Cat6 patch cable
- Protective, flexible boot
- Solid conductor wire for runs up to 100 meters
- Cat6-rated staggered RJ45 plugs for greatly reduced NEXT
- Use where local fire codes dictate the use of CMP rated cable