Tripp Lite Solid Conductor 4-pair Cat6 patch cables are ideal for long Ethernet patch cable runs, as well as for use with Tripp Lite's HDMI over Cat6 Audio/Video products. Solid conductor wire has a lower DC resistance, allowing signals to run farther and stronger than stranded conductor patch cables. Unique, snagless boot protects the RJ45 locking tab during cable pulls, yet easily disconnects from attached equipment.
- 175ft Blue Cat6 Solid Conductor patch cable
- Meets category 6 cabling standards
- Solid Conductor 4 Pair Cable for long distance patch runs
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to Stranded Conductor patch cables
- High-quality copper wire and a shortened body plug design
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation