Tripp Lite's N252-024-V, 24-port Cat6 Patch Panel, is an angled patch panel that allows for the smooth routing of cables to vertical cable troughs, eliminating the need for additional front cable management. The panel comes with 24 White Keystone jacks that allow for quick and easy termination: simply punch Cat6 cable onto the jack, and snap the jack into the panel. Also included is a rear cable management bar, that secures the home run cable to the assembly, taking the strain off the jacks.
- 19-in. Rackmount V-shaped Cat6 patch panel, 1U height ( 1.75 )
- Angle design routes cables easily to vertical cable troughs...no need for front cable management
- Cat6 Gigabit Keystone Jacks allow for quick disconnect and repositioning
- Compatible with all EIA 19 rackmount racks and cabinets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases