Tripp Lite introduces it's new, Mini-LC to LC, OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables, for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications, utilizing mini SFP transceivers, such as Brocade FC8-64 High Density 64-port Fibre Channel Blade. These new technology, 50/125um, mini-LC/LC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.
- Mini-LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable, 5 Meter Designed for 10-Gig Ethernet applications...OM3 Rated For use with networking hardware employing mini-LC SFP transceivers Max 10Gb distance of 300 meters @850nm Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket Use with
- Designed for 10-Gig Ethernet applications...OM3 Rated
- For use with networking hardware employing mini-LC SFP transceivers
- Max 10Gb distance of 300 meters @850nm
- Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- Use with Brocade FC8-64 and other Mini-LC SFP devices