Keyspan by Tripp Lite P137-06N-DVI converts a Mini-Displayport video out port on a MAC, or other computer, to DVI, allowing attachment of a DVI monitor. Plug the adapter into the computer, and then a standard DVI cable from the adapter to the monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 1920X1200 @ 60Hz, and 1080p @ 60Hz, and is HDCP compliant. P137-06N-DVI is a Passive adapter, and requires the host computers mini-displayport to be DP++ ( Displayport ++ ), which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through; check your computers documentation for compatibility.
- Connect a HDMI monitor to a Mac or PC with a Mini Displayport output
- Compatible with the Thunderbolt port on Mac computers
- Plug-and-play convenience-no drivers or software needed
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Displayport 1.2 compliant
- HDCP Compliant