Tripp Lite's 50ft Plenum Rated SVGA cable is ideal in Educational or Commercial installations where local fire codes call for a CMP rated cable to run through walls, ceilings, and plenum air chambers. 100ft distance is achieved through high quality construction: 75ohm Coaxial conductors for Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) signals, each protected by a 93% tinned copper braid shield. An overall shiled of Mylar foil and 85% Copper Braid shield ensures maximum signal integrity.
- Superior molded cables with foil and braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- UL Listed, CMP Rated Cable Jacket
- Constructed from mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction for superior signal quality
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- HD15 male to HD15 male molded connectors
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536