Tripp Lite's 75 ft. DVI Single Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability. Note: Review your monitor manufacturers specifications for a stated maximum DVI cable length, as many monitors only support DVI cables up to 16 ft. (5 m.). In this event, you will need a B120-000-SL DVI Single Link Extender to ensure maximum resolution and performance.
- For use with Single Link TMDS specified equipment
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- In most applications, a signal booster (B120-000-SL) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display