Tripp Lite's 3ft, HDMI to Micro HDMI High Speed w/Ethernet Audio/Video cable allow devices with Micro-HDMI output ports, such as Smart Phones, Cameras, Notebooks, and other portable devices, to attach to standard HDMI displays such as TV's, monitors, Projectors, etc. Cable complies with HDMI v1.4 specifications, and is capable of transferring 1080p, Ethernet, 3D video, as well as digital audio. Featuring a full 19-pin array like larger HDMI connectors, only in a miniaturized version, the HDMI Micro Connector saves space on portable devices, while allowing the full capabilities of current HDMI v1.4 digital signaling.
- 3ft HDMI to Micro HDMI High Speed w/Ethernet Cable
- Compliant with HDMI v1.4 specifications, Type D Connector
- 1080p, 3D, Blu-Ray, Ethernet, Digital Audio transfer
- Mylar Foil and Braid Shielding for maximum noise suppression
- Rugged, molded connectors for a lifetime of use
- Gold plated contacts and connector shell assures highest signal quality