Tripp Lite's 10-ft. IEEE 1284 A-B parallel printer cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female parallel port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication. The cable features nickel plated DB25 male/Cent36 male connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance, impedance matched, twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.
- Supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication (modes: standard compatible nibble byte ECP and EPP)
- Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Low-capacitance impedance matched twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems
- Bi-directional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold