Tripp Lite's signal cables connect any high speed Serial ATA (SATA) device to a Serial ATA (SATA) controller. SATA delivers two significant benefits: it support much higher data transfer rates (up to 6.0 Gbps. Backward compatible to 1.5Gbps), and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow. Perfect for the desktop or server that has multiple drives. These cables feature 7-pin straight/7-pin right-angle up connectors and offer easy installation.
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller
- Features 7Pin Straight and 7Pin Right-Angle Up connectors
- Angled connector ideal for situations in which space is at a premium, and reduces stress / excessive bending on the cable
- SATA III (6Gbps) / SATA II (3Gbps) / SATA I (1.5Gbps) Compliant
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI