Tripp Lite's LVD/SE rated (mode-conditioning) external U320 terminator is the perfect solution for any application that requires an HD68M terminator at the end of a SCSI chain. Supports fast/ultra wide SCSI devices up to 320Mbps. This "Mode-conditioning" terminator makes up for any impedance irregularities (multiple formats like U160 and U320 on same SCSI chain). HD68M terminator has thumbscrews for secure connection. Also features an LED. Tripp Lite's active terminators provide the clearest data signal maximizing signal integrity. Supports fast/ultra wide SCSI devices up to 320Mbps.
- Active terminators have voltage regulation circuitry designed to compensate for all voltage fluctuations caused by reflection in the SCSI bus
- Backwards compatible with previous SCSI generations
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between
- External LVD/SE SCSI terminator with thumbscrews and LED indicator
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life