Multi-platform SCSI II external peripheral cable HD50M/M. This 6ft cable is designed to connect two SCSI II (fast SCSI) devices together. Manufactured using double shielded 25 twisted pair high impedance cable. Constructed with low-capacitance, impedance matched, 28 AWG, stranded, tinned copper cable with insulated in polypropylene.
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Double shielded (foil and braid)
- 25 twisted pair conductors
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI.
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between