Multi-platform SCSI III external peripheral cable HD68M/M. This 6ft cable is designed to connect two SCSI III (fast and wide) or SCSI II devices together. Manufactured using double shielded 34 twisted pair high impedance cable. Constructed with low-capacitance, impedance matched, 28 AWG, stranded, tinned copper cable with insulated in polypropylene.
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Double shielded (foil and braid)
- 34 twisted pair conductors
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between