This 10ft USB gold extension cable is manufactured using USB2.0 cable. It is designed specifically for use with USB2.0 A/B device cables. This cable is backwards compatible and can also be used with the older USB1.1 cables. Made with superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) makes it perfect for multimedia applications. the cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Extend distances of fast USB 2.0 cable with this extension cable
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices, including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil feature twisted 28/20 AWG data lines
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
- Supports faster data transfer rates (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil feature twisted 28/24 AWG data lines
- Extend distances of USB 2.0 cables with this extension cable