Tripp Lite's High-Speed USB 2.0 Active A-B cable overcomes the 5-meter USB distance limitation with an active repeater in the middle of the cable. Now USB printers and other devices can be located up to 36 ft. (11m) away from the computer in a single, non-daisy chainable run, with no need for extension cables. Full 480Mbps speed is maintained along the entire length of the cable. Backward compatible to USB 1.1. Plug-and-play, Windows and MAC compatible. The U042-036 provides up to 250mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 250mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply; or, to be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (such as U222-007-R) that is connected to the U042-036.
- Connect a computer to a printer or other USB device up to 36 ft. away
- High-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- Active repeater maintains 480Mbps signal integrity
- USB "A" to USB "B" connections
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/WIN7 and MAC compatible
- Cable length: 36 ft. (11m) Weight: 1 lb.
- Repeater Pod dimension: 16.75 x 57.3 x 31.7 (mm.) / 0.7 x 2.3 x 1.3 (in.)
- The U042-036 provides up to 250mA of power to the connected device