Tripp Lite's USB 2.0 / eSATA to SATA Hard Drive Quick Dock gives you a quick and easy way to set up an external hard drive storage system. Plug the docking station into an available USB or eSATA port on your computer, and then insert a 2.5 or 3.5 inch SATA drive for instant access to your external storage device. Far easier than installing the hard drive internally or in a caddy, the Quick Dock is easy to use, convenient and practical. In addition, the U239-UE1 features two USB 2.0 hub ports to access your USB peripherals with. Compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 9.x/10.x, and Linux.
- Works with both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives
- Supports high-speed USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Supports SATA data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Features two USB 2.0 hub ports
- Plug-n-Play (no software or configuring needed)
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 9.x/10.x, Linux