Tripp Lite's USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Dock gives you a quick and easy way to set up an external hard drive storage system. Plug the docking station into an available USB 3.0 port on your computer, then insert a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drive for an instant external storage device. Transfer data at SuperSpeed USB 3.0 rates up to 5 Gbps ( provided computer is USB3.0 capable ). Far easier than installing the hard drive internally or in a caddy, the USB3.0/SATA Dock is easy to use, convenient and practical. Backward compatible to older USB 2.0 and 1.1 computers ( 480mbps and 12mbps transfer speeds respectively ). Includes 100-240V AC Adaptor, and 1.22 m (4-ft.) USB 3.0 cable. ( No disk drives are included with this unit ) Compatible with Windows (up to 10) and Mac.
- Plug in 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drives for instant external storage
- Plug and Play - no tools, software or configuration required
- Connect via USB 3.0 computer port
- Super Speed USB 3.0 - Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds
- Compatible with Windows (up to 10) and Mac