Tripp Lite's U357-002, USB3.0 Dual-Bay External RAID enclosure, allows you to quickly turn any two 2.5 or 3.5 internal SATA hard drives into external hard drives. Compatible with SATA I, II, and III hard drives, and tested to support up to 4TB 3.5 HDD per bay ( 8TB total ), and up to 1TB 2.5 HDD per bay ( 2TB total ). Creates massive amounts of inexpensive external storage for large files, such as Videos, Music, Photos, and more. When used with computers supporting USB3.0, can achieve transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 computers as well (480 Mbps ). Features RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, and Normal disk modes, giving you the flexibility to access your data in whatever way works best for you. Built in cooling fan keeps drives cool during prolonged use. Unit is Plug-and-Play...no drivers or software required.
- Dual Bay supports two 2.5 or 3.5 inch SATA I, II, or III drives
- Up to 8TB with 2 x 4TB 3.5 inch drives, or 2TB with 2 x 2.5 inch drives
- RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, or Normal modes available
- Supports USB 3.0 5Gbps transfer rates ( backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1)
- Built-in cooling fan keeps drives cool
- Plug-and-Play, no Drivers or Software required
- Compatible with Windows (up to 10), MAC, and Linux