This 3.05 m (10-ft.) USB extension cable features a Universal / Reversible, A-Male connector, and is manufactured using USB2.0 cable. Universal / Reversible connector allows the cable to be plugged in any direction. This cable is backwards compatible and can also be used with the older USB 1.1 cables. Made with superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications. Features nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) makes it perfect for multimedia applications.
- Universal / Reversible A-Male plugs in any direction
- Extend distances of USB 2.0 cables with this extension cable
- Supports faster data transfer rates (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices, especially multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil feature twisted 28/24 AWG data lines
- Gold plated contacts provide superior conductivity