Today, customers receive technical support by phone, e-mail, chat and pre-installed remote support clients - often resulting in a cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating experience. With customer satisfaction a key business driver for IT departments, employing user-friendly tools is critical to enhancing customer service, improving resolution times and minimizing costs. SonicWALL Virtual Assist is a clientless remote support tool that enables a technician to assume control of a customer’s PC or laptop for the purpose of providing remote technical assistance. With the customer’s permission, the technician can gain instant access to the computer using a Web browser, making it easy to diagnose and fix a problem remotely without the need for a pre-installed fat client.
- Anywhere, anytime remote support improves customer satisfaction and support staff productivity.
- Clientless connectivity eliminates the need to download and pre-install a fat client, minimizing customer frustration and set-up overhead. In addition, the thin client greatly reduces on-site travel expenses and equipment cross-shipping costs
- Chat functionality provides an efficient communication alternative to costly phone support
- File transfer capability provides fast, convenient and secure access to local and remote files
- Tight integration with existing LDAP, AD, NT Domain, RADIUS, RSA or Vasco infrastructure ensures that the customers identities are confirmed. Alternatively, the local database of the SSL VPN appliance and token-less two-factor authentication can be utiliz
- Personalized customer Web portal enhances the user experience by providing a familiar look and feel
- Technician Web portal facilitates the management and scheduling of the support queue
- Integration with SSL VPN administrative interface enables the IT administrator to easily license and configure the module
- 256-bit AES SSL encryption of the data by the SSL VPN appliance provides a secure environment for the data and assists in the effort to be compliant with regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA
- Seamless integration of the SSL VPN appliance behind any firewall enables organizations to leverage their existing network infrastructure