This 3-foot DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter cable lets you connect your DisplayPort (DP) equipped Ultrabook, laptop or desktop computer to a DVI monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required. The passive adapter supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA), perfect for high-resolution applications. For the simplest and most discreet installation, this DP to DVI-D adapter connects directly from your DisplayPort video source to the DVI port on your display. It doesn't need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate bulky video cabling. With this DP to DVI cable, you can bridge the gap between old and new technologies by converting your existing DVI display to work with your DP video source. Upgrading every component in your A/V setup can be costly and time consuming. This cost-effective adapter lets you save the expense and hassle of buying a new display, by ensuring your existing DVI display will work with your DisplayPort equipment. This 3 ft. adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess to ensure a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6 ft DP to DVI cable (DP2DVIMM6), enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
- Reduce clutter with a compact 3ft adaptor cable
- Avoid upgrades by keeping your DVI display
- Avoid the hassle of converters that require additional cabling and power adaptors with a plug-and-play cable adaptor
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use cable, no software required